Sunday, April 14, 2013

sitting here - thinking of u that i loved so

Sitting Here

Sitting here not knowing what to do
All I can think about is you
Stuck here wishing I could hold you
If only you had the slightest clue

Wishing I could be there right by your side
Holding you tightly to provide
The warm feeling hiding deep down
Behind your cold gloomy frown

This kills me to see
That this is how it is to be
You won't let me know whats wrong
As I sit here hoping you stay strong

Sitting here all confused
Feeling misplace and misused
Nothing in this world means more
Then seeing your smile that I adore

wipe your tears and get off your knees
Don't cry, don't mourn, don't accept defeat
I know you are hurting deep down inside
You know everyday I have tried

To help you out with anything you need
This is what we had agreed
That if anything ripping you apart
You would tell me straight from the heart

I'm not Ms.Perfect but I will try
Just give a chance to this guy
I am sorry for what ever you are going through
Just stay strong and i promise

You will be ok in the end
This phase will pass my friend
I will just tell you one more time
I am here for you and i will climb

Any mountain and any obstacle thats in my way
Just to push the sadness away
Ill wipe away your river of tears
Comfort you and push away your fears

Never letting you slip down on your face
Always keep you up in first place
You know i put no one above
Those who treat me with respect and love

No comments: