Sunday, April 14, 2013

the trade

Gold turns to ashes
Love turns to pain
All these emotions
Living through lifes game

Trying to stay happy
Through the hard times
Never know whats comming
Blinded from behind

Always something new
Nothing stays the same
Things always growing
In the end they fade

Loving who you want
Doing what you please
Never breaking down
Life is only a tease

Hiding through the day
Crying through the night
Never sleeping good
This is my fight

Must I bare the pain
Why you choose this way
I love you but hate you
It changes every day

Leave them all alone
Put it all on me
Don't touch my loved ones
Why can't you see

I need them here with me
Do not take them away
Leave them alone set in stone
Take me I say

I will give my soul
If you let them live
I wish it was that easy
I truely would give

Every last thing that I have
Including my life
Just to see her happy
My supposed to be future wife

Why are you doing this
Let her live some more
Uplift this curse
Its her that I adore

If you can do me one favor
Throughout my whole life
This is my favor im asking you
Cure my future wife

What did she do to anyone
To deserve this painfull curse
She has never done anything
To cause harm or hurt

Pick on someone else
That deserves this curse
Uplift it from her give it to them
Please I beg you sir

Don't let this happen now
I know you hear my prayers
I want her to live her life
Im sick of all these tears

If its me you want then take me up
Just leave her here for me
I just want her to have a full life
To live it happily

Now please for the last time
Cure her of this plague
Ill do anything you need
Name your price and day

No comments: