Sunday, April 14, 2013

trusted you

In hope and trust i gave you a try
Now all i can think to myself is why
I thought you were trustworthy thats what you said
I guess u lied again, and that lie shot me dead

Laying down on the floor
A bloody mess just like a fucking whore
I'm done with you and all of your games
I'm fed up with this and taking the blame

For all of your actions that you said was me
I'm not in your head you choose them you see
You are the one that led me away
Now i don't want no part of you understand? good.. ok

I gave up a good amount to try for you
Now look what you put me through
I don't care how many times you say sorry
I'm not excepting you back so don't worry

You don't have to have anything to do with me
Someone in the future will want to be
With this guy that you threw on the street
The one that you lied to although he would meet

You anywhere on the planet just to see you
Give the last breath even choose you over crew
If a guy is that loyal to thee
Why did you hang his neck high from a tree

Walked away with another guy
Just to see your priorities fly
Now you are focused on him
realize it or not, the one in the tree is hurt out and in

And you know what that one you left in the tree
In the future is going to be so oh happy
He is going to find someone that treats him like gold
So bye bye to you this man is sold

No comments: