Sunday, April 14, 2013

u dont even know

You don't even know
How much i love you so
Please stay close to me
Tell them boys to leave you be

I admit i get jealous of them all
I am truly sorry but i don't want to fall
You can tell me when somethings wrong
Believe me baby that problem wont last long

I would do anything for you
Baby just tell me what to do
I will give you the world
In your hands tightly curled

This poem might just be words to you
But i am speaking from my heart so true
I lay here in bed tonight
Only thing on my mind is you, thats right

I don't see you as much as they do
Thats why I worry sometimes about you
I do my best to be with you when I can
Baby please I hope you understand

Please take this serious word for word
I wouldn't ever let you go thats assured
Once again I am sorry i worry
Sometimes things just get very blurry

Thats when I need you the most
Its when i feel invisible like a ghost
Ill cry with you when you need me to
Baby theres nothing i would rather do

Then spend time with you
can we please start talking more
I know sometimes it hard, but those times adored
When we always talked no matter where we were

I am not saying spend all your time on me
I would just like to hear your voice don't you see
That is part of the reason why I get by
Some of those days that make me want to break and cry

I will take you to Paris
I will take you to Rome
Baby i promise to comfort you
When you are all alone

So one last time let me remind you
I am always here to help you through
Please baby speak your mind
I will listen closely as if the world has no time

I love you so much
Let me end with this
I love you so so much
Now ends with a goodnight kiss

Joshua Thomas Gage

No comments: