Sunday, April 14, 2013

time like these..

ts times like these when I'm all alone
Its times like these when the wind blows cold
Its times like these when i cant see straight
Its times like these when i run out of fate

The times that i sit here and cry
Just thinking to myself and wondering why
Why i let things bring me down
Driving aimlessly all around town

Wishing someone was here to hold me tight
Looking all around but no one in sight
Wondering if she can see through the disguise
Never showing the emotions i internally hide

Always smiling no matter how hard things get
Just trying to live life with no regret
Life itself as i know it to be
Just another hell add in your friends and your family

I guess this struggle is mine to hold
So i will try my best till my soul is sold
To the god above or the devil down low
Maybe neither of them, who knows?

Until that time comes for me
I can only continue to be
The very best as i hide the rest
Hoping one day she will see

That i would do anything to hold her
That i would do anything just to know her
So please give me the chance i deserve
I promise I will keep my word

My word that i will love her forever
My word that i would never want anyone else
I just want her forever
On my top shelf

Joshua Thomas Gage

No comments: